- Employee assistance program
You’ve probably heard of Coates or seen our orange hire equipment on job sites around Australia. But we’re more than just scissor lifts and diggers. We’re an end-to-end solutions company operating across five key areas: Equipment Hire; Engineering Solutions; Industrial Solutions; Power & HVAC; and Training. At Coates, we understand that we’re nothing without great people. So, you don’t just work for us, we work for you. We’re here to support and equip you with great training and development, flexible work options and a positive team environment to help you build your career from the ground up or take it to the next level.
Coates are currently recruiting for Account Manager roles based in two locations within the Pilbara region: Newman and Port Hedland. These positions play a critical role in the achievement of our business goals, by delivering on customer service and growth targets for a portfolio of sites and clients within a designated region.
Each day will include building and nurturing trusted relationships to a client group including major mining companies, shutdown contractors and construction companies to provide mutually beneficial outcomes to these customers and Coates.
Your new role awaits:
- Establishing yourself as the lead point of contact for all client matters and developing trusted relationships
- Navigate your way through allocated client organisations and increase awareness of Coates offerings and solutions
- Develop strategies and collaborate with support teams to deliver initiatives that delight customers and support sales growth
- Promote a Safety First – Zero Harm safety culture – talk about safety to your colleagues and customers
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Ideally have experience selling services into construction, manufacturing, government or related industries
- Be a self-starter who thinks strategically to drive results in a performance-driven environment
- Have proven negotiation and influencing skills gained through 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Demonstrate the ability to interpret and analyse data to formulate strategic plans
- Show an appreciation for the importance of good stakeholder relationships
- Be tertiary qualified (desirable but not essential)
What you’ll get in return:
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy a range of perks and benefits including:
- Competitive remuneration (because we value great work and believe it should be rewarded)
- Flexible working arrangements to help you balance your work life with your home life
- Training and development to help build your career and equip you for success.
- Purchased extra leave program if you want some more time to do the things you love
- Discounted hire equipment so you can finally finish that home reno job
- Supportive and inclusive team culture that empowers you to do your best work
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for professional and confidential counselling and support
- Volunteering opportunities through the Coates Foundation so you can connect to your community
At Coates, we know that people, organisations and communities thrive when everyone feels valued and included. So, we’re proud to be implementing our second Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP) and working to continually improve gender representation and the development of our future female leaders via our annual LEAP program. Safety always comes first at Coates. Our safety-driven processes and policies aim to ensure all stakeholders go to work and return home safely to their families and communities.
Ready to apply?
If you’d like to get on the path to success, please follow the links or apply via careers.coates.com.au
Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of our culture. We’re committed to continually increasing the diversity of our workforce, including leadership levels. We actively encourage all people to apply.
Coates. Equipped for you