Your Future at Orange City Council:
- Work amongst our community and provide a positive contribution to Orange City Council
- Be part of our future and enjoy the flexible culture that values our employees
- Deliver quality financial analysis to guide decisions to meet our short and long term financial plans
What you will Do:
- Be a valued member of the Financial Services team
- Bring ideas for improvements from your previous experience in similar accounting roles
- Work with detailed accounting software packages, Microsoft suite and advanced Excel
- Analyse and report on financial data and ensure our legislative compliance in areas such as GST and FBT
- Succeed in a busy environment and contribute to a successful team environment
You’ll Be Proud of:
- Working for an organisation that works together to make a difference for our community
- Implementing improvements in systems and processes
- Sharing your skills and experience
Is this job for you?
- Apply by submitting your resume and providing a brief response as to why you are a great fit for this role!
- Get your application in by: Sunday 14 August 2022
- Qualifications: Bachelor of Business (Accounting) or nearing completion, or equivalent.
- Salary Range: From $81,104 – $88,403 (including superannuation) per year dependent on qualifications and experience
- Hours of Work: Permanent Full-time working 35 hours per week
- Flexible Work: Access flexible working arrangements such as monthly rostered day off, variable start or finish times or working from home
- Employee Programs: Get involved in our employee programs and access health and wellbeing programs like Fitness Passport and Learning & Development opportunities.
Keen to Learn More?
- Click on the link to check out the Position Description (this link will work on Council’s Website)
- Visit www.orange.nsw.gov.au to learn more about Orange City Council
- For any enquiries, talk to Julie Murray, Financial Accountant on 6393 8007
Please note: Where additional candidates are found suitable from this round of recruitment a talent list or pool may be created for filling any similar permanent or temporary roles that may become vacant over the next twelve months.