Employment Hero 4.6★
Accounts Payable & Reception Support
We are looking for a fast-learning, pleasant and enthusiastic individual who has knowledge/experience in Accounts Payable and customer service or reception.
If you’re interested in working for a family-owned building company with care for our people & clients at the heart of everything we do, then you’ve come to the right place.
We are a family owned and operated business with strong commitment to our core values of integrity, trust & personal service. We’ve been operating in the construction sector for over 40 years, trading under the name Stallion for nearly 20 years. We strive to provide the highest quality workmanship & service to our clients.
As a vital member of our team, you can expect to receive prompt payment/secure wages, clear direction, strong support, and the opportunity to grow in a team, and potentially lead a team.
Note: Please only apply for this job if you are able to be in our office in Northam at least 3-4 days a week.
Types of Accounts/Reception Work:
- Ability to monitor reception inbox for invoices and keep up to date.
- Ability to receive, code and have invoices signed off by management or relevant department/person.
- Ability to enter invoices correctly, and also pay them off once paid through the bank.
- Ability to take phone calls professionally and respectfully, including transferring, holding, and facilitating conversations with clients & suppliers.
- Ability to take enquiries and politely ask questions (this will be demonstrated in training).
- Management of staff whereabouts – keeping track of where office staff are during the day (using/keeping an appointment calendar)
- Helping out with regular cleaning of surfaces to assist with the COVID safe measures.
Attributes we expect of you:
- Strong attention to detail & quality
- Efficient, without compromising on quality.
- Positive & keen to learn.
Please submit your resume or expression of interest through this application, or contact email@example.com as soon as possible.
You will be contacted within 48 working hours for an interview/discussion if your application is deemed suitable.
Any applications not deemed suitable will not be contacted at this stage.