Step Up Disability Services
Are you looking for a stable job but also can allow you to do your personal things before or after work?
Step Up Disability Services is looking for a new Admin Officer (work from home with flexible hours) to join our young and bright team!
All our employees mention that they enjoy coming to work every day and feel grateful and meaningful for making a difference in our participants’ life. On top of that, all our employees are very grateful that they are working with the best team ever! So, you could be one of them!
About Step Up:
- First and Only APE(Adapted Physical Education) Provider in NSW
- Proudly Registered NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) Provider
- Health & Well-being Provider for people with Special Needs
- High Satisfaction (5 stars) Rate and Feedback
- Strong and Supportive Leadership and Team Members (approx. 22 staff)
- Great culture with full respect between all mentors, participants and their carers
About our services:
- Everyone is unique, so we provide Person-centered approach to meet individual goals and needs.
- Sports and Social Programs for kids, teenagers and adults with special needs.
- Programs are designed to have lots of fun whilst learning and experiencing sports and exercises.
- Free Transport Services for the participants’ and parents’ convenience.
- A very rewarding job as all staff are happy that we are being part of making the differences in each participant’s life.
Best Candidates for this job:
- Age 22yo to 35yo female
- Lives within 10kms from Sydney Olympic Park
- Minimum 2yrs of Admin Experience
- Minimum 2yrs of Customer Service Experience
- Bilingual speaker (e.g. English, Vietnamese, Mandarine, Cantonese)
- Has high level of attention to details, responsibility, self-motivation, and consistency
- Has ability to priotise and work under pressure
- Part-Time: 4 or 5 days per week / flexible hours (e.g. 9am-4pm OR 9.30am-4.30pm)
Potential Working conditions:
- First 6 months is your probation period.
- First 1-2 months, you will be working mainly in Sydney Olympic Park
- After 1-2 months (once you become competent in your roles), you will be working mainly at home
- Must understand the full business oprtations to fullfill your role (e.g. services, transport schedule, accounting)
- Mainly communicating via emails for enquiries and cancellations
- Sometimes calls to provide/discuss information
- Communicate and update with the staff for any new/changes for smooth processes (e.g. client cancellations, new/change in services).
- Creating/Sending/Tracking invoices to the clients or clients’ representatives
- Make Online claims via NDIS Portal
Wage and Potential Bonus:
- Hourly rate is between $25 and $29 (+10.5% Superannuation)
- Sign-Up Incentive every time you have signed-up a NEW client (T&C apply)
Required Skills and Personalities:
- Excellent writing and verbal communication Skills
- Has high level of attention to details
- Self-Motivator: responsible and reliable individual
- Enthusiastic and have High-standards in completing your jobs
- Has great level of common sense
- Excellent Time Management
- Trustworthy and Honest
- Caring with empathy
- Respect all staff members, participants and their representatives
- Positive to follow company policies, systems and procedures
- Team Player and Eager to learn
- Thinking outside the box
Required Certificates for this role:
- Australian Permanent Residence or Citizenship
- COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate
- National Police Check
- NDIS Orientation Module Certificates (to complete during work hours)
- Disability (Autism) Module Certificates (to complete during work hours)
- COVID-19 Infection Control Module (to complete during work hours)
How to apply for this exciting job (via email):
- Resume (Including your personal Mobile number, Email address and Residential Suburb)
- Maybe a cover letter (if you wish to show your personality and interests)
Thank you, we look forward to welcoming a great team member soon!
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 24-38 per week
Salary: $25.00 – $29.00 per hour
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Flexible hours
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- Signing bonus
Everyone is fully vaccinated. And to keep everyone safe, we always follow the Government protocols.
- What languages can you speak other than English?
- Are you an Australian Resident or Citizen?
- Administration: 2 years (Required)
Expected Start Date: 30/01/2023