- Permanent full-time role
- Available for Immediate Start
- Friendly and professional transport environment
The growth of the Rapid Group in recent years has been enormous, requiring ongoing recruitment to keep up with operational needs. We now have an opportunity for an administrative all rounder to join our Largs Bay team.
Core requirements of this role:
Ideally you will have gained similar experience from an administrative role where you have supported either or both a finance or customer service function.
You will have developed your Microsoft Suite skills to an intermediary level, have a professional approach when communicating verbally or through written communications, as well as strong numerical accuracy and attention to detail with the ability to solve problems at the expected level.
You will be provided with on the job training in all aspects of our operations over your first few months. This is a fast paced environment which requires you to be flexible and adaptable and willing to undertake varied administration tasks.
We can offer great career opportunities, but you’ll also experience the following:
- A fun, supportive and inclusive work environment;
- Working for a privately owned and successful market leader;
- Staff referral incentive;
- Opportunities for ongoing education and development;
- Service recognition awards to celebrate your contribution to Rapid;
- On site staff gym;
- An organisation that gives back to the community through our ongoing fundraising for The Royal Flying Doctor Service.
If you live in Adelaide, have valid work rights, able to work Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5.00pm and all of this sounds good to you, please send us your CV and a one page cover letter, telling us about yourself and how you will make a positive difference to our business.