Administrator & Recruitment Officer
- Immediate Start
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Rewarding & Positive Work Environment
Think Tank Marketing Group are an international leader in Advertising, Promotions and Marketing strategies for over 50+ businesses worldwide. Due to rapid expansion, we are now actively recruiting for an Office Administrator and Recruitment Officer for our Maroochydore location. This part time role offers exciting and varied opportunities where you will be able to learn and develop new skills, while directly supporting and aiding in our company’s growth.
About the role:
We are looking for a passionate, hardworking and committed individual to join onboard our team as our Office Administrator and Recruitment Officer. This role will be working directly alongside our Managing Director to assist with day-to-day tasks and aid in recruitment for our offices as we continue to grow.
Your initial duties will include:
- Administration Tasks & Operations Processing: General office upkeep and maintenance, photocopying and maintaining up to date files, booking work location sites, data preparation, reconciliation and approving sales, preparation of sales reports using Excel and various systems, co ordinating and booking rural & interstate work trips.
- End to End Recruitment: Understanding employers and candidate’s needs, write and create new relevant job ads, develop innovative recruitment strategies to increase volume and calibre of applicants, screen applications and make initial contact calls with candidates, maintain up to date recruitment tracking spreadsheets, book face to face interviews and greet and assist in interview process for our Managing Director.
- Staff Onboarding, Training & Retention: Assist with onboarding and initial training for new staff, aid with team development and retention.
- Management of Campaign Logistics: Including collateral, stock upkeep and sales assets.
- Assisting Office Manager and HQ with additional tasks as required
What you will need to succeed in this role:
- Previous Admin and/or Recruitment experience is essential
- Highly experienced with Windows and Microsoft Office
- The ability to forecast and think ahead, while being a problem solver
- A team player with a can-do attitude
- Ability to work autonomously while prioritising, multi taskings and meeting deadlines
- Demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to details
- Be responsible, reliable and trustworthy
- Be professionally presented
- Dedicated and driven to meet KPI’s and targets
- Passionate in aiding with our business’ growth
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of customer service
- Confidence and maturity to communicate effectively with external & internal customers and staff
What is on offer:
- Above Award Hourly Rate
- Permanent Part Time 25 hours a week with the view of the role moving to Full Time as the business grows
- Supportive, Fun and Positive work environment
- Team crew nights
- Career progression opportunities
If this role excites you and you think you have what it takes, click APPLY NOW All suitable applicants will receive a call from our HR Manager