JBS Australia’s Northern Division operates five strategically-placed processing facilities as well as five feedlots across Queensland and New South Wales, with access to an extensive network of quality cattle. Our network provides the ability to meet the specific demands of various market segments with an extensive range of grain-fed and pasture-fed products.
Beef City Feedlot is a 26,500 capacity feedlot situated on the Toowoomba Cecil Plains Road between Oakey and Pittsworth on the Darling Downs, 35 klms west of Toowoomba.
We are currently looking to employ a highly motivated, experienced self-starter to join our team and provide valuable support to the Feedlot operations. This is classified as Level 3 of the Clerical Award.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Commodity & non-Commodity Purchase Requisitions, Purchase Orders & Goods Receipting;
- Commodity Sales Order creation;
- Commodity Sales Reconciliations;
- Weekly Commodity Usage data entry;
- Livestock Exit processing;
- Provide Administrative support to site;
- Backup for payroll processing;
- Backup for Weighbridge functions.
- Highly developed time management skills and an ability to meet deadlines;
- Experience with Web base programs;
- Competent computer skills in Word and Excel are essential;
- SAP experience preferred but not essential;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- High levels of self-motivation and enthusiasm;
- Commitment to continuous improvement;
- Be methodical and detail orientated.
Benefits include (but not limited to):
- Retail discounts with national partners
- Health insurance discounts on Bupa Health and Medibank Private
- Heavily discounted Primo products
- Hybrid work
If you’re passionate and want to be a part of the largest meat, pork and salmon manufacturer and producer in Australia, this opportunity may be for you. Apply now or email us directly at : firstname.lastname@example.org