Puma Bitumen requires an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to join the team to provide administration support to our National Operations and Bitumen Services teams on a full-time fixed term basis for 12 months. The role can be located at our Fortitude Valley office or the Bulwer Terminal located at Pinkenba, Queensland.
This role is responsible for optimising administrative processes and tools to facilitate and allow for timely and efficient processing and document control within operations, customer service, maintenance, supply, safety and projects.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage all administrative requirements relevant to your role and in support of the Bitumen Services Manager and National Operations Manager;
- Support the Facilities Optimisation team with maintenance planning and execution across the Terminals;
- Support the development and maintenance of operations procedures;
- Procurement support for operations, including purchase orders, receipting of goods, and associated administration;
- Manage the operations electronic and hard-copy filing structure;
- Coordinate training requirements for Australian staff and external reporting to government agencies and authorities;
- Provide administrative support including with programs, reporting and the Quality Management System; and
- Develop and maintain effective internal and external customer relationships.
Our ideal applicant will demonstrate:
- A minimum of 3 years’ administration experience including procurement, record management, and stakeholder engagement.
- Results orientated with excellent time management skills.
- Accurate data entry skills and strong attention to detail.
- Well-developed interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in application of Microsoft Suite, particularly Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Solid understanding of document control, development and information design.
- The ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic work environment.
- Self-motivated, solution focused mind-set.
About Puma Bitumen:
We are Puma Energy Bitumen Australia, part of Puma Energy International, a rapidly expanding global company operating in over 44 countries across 5 continents.
Puma Energy is a subsidiary of the Trafigura Group – one of the world’s largest independent commodity traders. Our values of customer focus, leading by example, collaboration and agility make up the Puma spirit, which is central to our success.
At Puma Energy Bitumen Australia, we specialise in the development, production and supply of bituminous binders for the Australian road maintenance and construction industry. We work closely with our local and international customers to create products that perform under some of the most diverse and demanding road conditions. This is attributable to a combination of our unique product technology, comprehensive quality assurance programs, operations efficiency and sophisticated production processes, all supported by highly skilled and experienced staff.
Puma Energy is committed to safe workplaces and as such Drug, and Alcohol Testing forms part of the selection process. The successful applicant will be asked to provide verification of legal working rights in Australia.
Life at Puma Energy: Always rewarding, frequently demanding but rarely dull