Housing Choices Australia 3.2★
Join us and share our Vision:
‘All people affordably housed in neighborhoods that support life opportunities’
Housing Choices Australia (Housing Choices) is a leading and growing national not-for-profit housing provider. Our goal is to ensure that people are housed in inclusive communities and to create homes that encourage a sense of belonging. We own and/or manage more than 7,000 homes, accommodating over 8500 tenants across Victoria, Tasmania, South Australia, New South Wales and Western Australia.
We provide a culture that supports individuals to be their best, with opportunities for personal and career development. We are committed to cultivating an equal, diverse, and inclusive environment for our staff, residents, and stakeholders.
We have an exciting opportunity available for an Administration Assistant based in WA’s Rivervale office 3 days per week (Tuesday, Thursday & Friday). We are not only seeking someone who naturally aligns with our culture but is also connected to contributing to improved outcomes for our clients.
The Administration Assistant is responsible for reception based administrative support of our office based centrally in Rivervale. Tasks involved in the role include phone call management, responding to low level enquiries, management of correspondence, physical and electronic file management and other administrative support on a needs basis.
We seek an organised individual with a strong administration skills who is an effective communicator. To be successful you will need to demonstrate that you have high attention to detail the capacity to engage with a wide cross section of individuals and an ability to prioritise workloads.
Download a copy of the Position Description here.
Skills and Experiences:
- Relevant training or qualification in business, administration or experience within the community, housing or transferable sector is preferred but not essential.
- Clear, concise and effective communication style
- Strong person-centred values
- Ability to take direction accurately
- Strong attention to detail.
- Problem solving skills, with the ability to prioritise work
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and high work volumes without affecting quality of service delivery.
What we offer in return
- Salary Packaging for living expenses, meal and entertainment expenses
- Onsite parking
- Generous leave entitlements
- Employee recognition program
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
For an informal discussion about the role, please contact Leah Watkins, Manager Tenant Engagement & Capacity Building 08 9430 0900.
Housing Choices reserves the right to commence recruitment proceedings immediately. This opportunity is only open to candidates with appropriate legal working rights within Australia. Housing Choices recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce. We celebrate and respect our people’s differences and are committed to being inclusive. We strongly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and persons with a disability to apply.