- Customer service
- Office experience
- Front desk
- Unique locations
- Friendly communities
- Regional, rural and remote $$$ incentives
What are the benefits of working with us
- base salary ranges between $68,740 and $76,828 p.a. (AO3).
- 12.75% employer superannuation contribution.
Salary sacrificing options are also available.
In your downtime, we offer 4 weeks p.a. recreational leave accrual with a 17.5% loading/bonus when taken.
Professionally, our HHS values professionalism, leadership capability, excellence and resilience in our staff. We are committed to providing extraordinary opportunities for career development including in-house training, development and mentoring programs, and access to the Training, Education and Professional Development Incentive funds.
DAJARRA is a remote outback town within the Cloncurry Shire that boasts a cattle trucking depot history and a rich Aboriginal heritage. The current population is around 150.
The Dajarra Primary Healthcare Clinic (PHC) operates a Nurse Practitioner-led model of care with a focus on primary health care, community engagement and collaborative case management of clients with complex chronic conditions.
The location of the clinic on an outback highway, with tourist and industry yield, also requires management of episodic and emergency and trauma presentations; including operation of the Hospital Based Ambulance Service when required.
Explore Outback Queensland | Dajarra
About the role
This position provides support services for the nursing staff of the Dajarra PHC including general office coordination, administration and reception duties and records management.
- Acute attention to detail in the receipt, processing, storage and transport of confidential patient medical records.
- Experience and knowledge of general office and reception duties, preferably within a Health Care environment.
- Interpersonal and communication skills ensuring the provision of excellent customer service to both internal and external clients.
- Contribute to a cohesive team environment by sharing information, supporting and assisting colleagues in a proactive manner.
- Experience in or the ability to rapidly acquire skills in the application of internal hospital information systems and Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team as well as autonomously with minimum supervision.
- This is a VPD risk role and may require evidence of vaccination or immunity to: Hepatitis B, Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Varicella, Pertussis, Tuberculosis and COVID-19.
- A 3-month probationary period may apply.
Position is offered on a permanent full-time basis of 76 hours per fortnight.
Download the Role Description for further information and application / interview preparation.
Contact: Dianne Phillips 07 4764 1742.
Apply ONLINE by: Thursday 08/12/2022.This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.