This role provided high quality, effective and confidential administrative support to the Mental Health Delegate, health professionals and consumers in a multidisciplinary environment on matters associated with the Mental Health Act 2016.
Our ideal candidate will be someone who can demonstrate the following:
- Demonstrated effective customer-focused service within a confidential working environment.
- Knowledge of or ability to gain an understanding of the Mental Health Act 2016 and associated legislation and policies, and apply aspects of these daily.
- Demonstrated high level interpersonal skills and problem-solving ability underpinned by well-developed written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to establish work priorities and meet deadlines in a constantly changing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team member with a high level of autonomy to manage daily workloads and to contribute towards achieving the goals of the Health Service.
- Vaccinated against, and remain vaccinated against, certain vaccine preventable diseases (VPD) as outlined in the Health Employment Directive NO. 01/16
- Vaccinated against COVID-19 as outlined in the Health Employment Directive NO.12/21and the Queensland Health Human Resources Policy B70.
About West Moreton
West Moreton Health is one of the most rapidly evolving health services in the south east corner, with a community growth expected to almost double to more than 588,000 by 2036. Our vision is for a robust hospital and health service that includes fit-for-purpose spaces, interconnected buildings, multi-disciplinary health services, research, education and community partnerships.
To read more on how West Moreton Health are committed to transforming and optimising our care, to meet the health care needs of our growing and diverse community – Follow this link
17.5% annual leave loading (Additional allowances/entitlements may apply), 12.75 % employer contribution to superannuation. Other employment benefits may include: professional development, salary sacrificing options, wellness programs and the Employee Assistance Service (EAS).
Further information regarding this role please download and read the attached Role Description and Information Packages. You will need to submit your Cover Letter, CV or Resume including the names and contact details of two referees and a short response (maximum 1-2 pages) on how your experience, abilities, knowledge and personal qualities are relevant to the role.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply for all West Moreton Health vacancies.This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.