- Computer skills
Oonoonba State School is a caring and supportive environment for all staff, parents and students. We understand that for our students to be successful we need to be a successful staff, successful community and successful school.
About the role:
As the Administrative Officer (AAEP) your role is to assist with the efficient and effective running of the Administration Office. You must have excellent communication and computer skills with the ability to prioritise workload. One School knowledge is an advantage. Although not limited to.
- SMS-Student Absence
- One School Data Entry-Student Enrolments, Absences etc
- First Aide
- Creating WAAP’s (Work Area Access Permits)
- General Office duties
- Must hold of be eligible to hold a Working with Children Suitability Card
- Must be willing to undertake a criminal history check
How to Apply:
- Attach a brief resume including contact details for 2 referees (referees should have an understanding of your relevant previous work history).
- Attach a 1-page written statement in response to the attached role description.
Applications remain current for 12 months from the closing date and may be considered for appointment to identical or similar vacancies within the Department.
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
Salary rate shown is reflective of full-time (1.0 FTE).This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.