Christie Downs Community House
Responsible for providing administrative and classroom support to the Adult Learning Coordinator, volunteers and participants.
· Qualifications in administration or relevant other qualifications or experience
· Experience working with, developing and providing leadership to volunteers
· Ability to support the learning of adults in literacy, numeracy and job skills
· Project management, administration and safe work practices.
· Ability to work with volunteers, understanding their individual needs
· Ability to work effectively with a diverse range of people
· Seeking part-time work
All applicants need to call the centre on 8384 6894 and ask for Jacinta to request the specifications. Resume with a cover letter addressing the “Job Description’ by email. Applications to be received by COB, Friday 27th of January 2023.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $22.73 – $37.42 per hour
- Fixed shift
- No weekends
Application Deadline: 27/01/2023