Magnetic People is a Human Resources Management Company. We specialise in assisting small to medium sized organisations and large organisational HR Teams with all people related matters from Talent Acquisition, People & Culture, Employee and Industrial Relations and Organisational Capability.
We deliver tailored solutions for day-to-day business as well as project work to maximise the productivity of our Client’s and optimise the effectiveness of their people.
We are highly passionate individuals that are specialists in our field. We are focussed on delivery and thrive on seeing our clients succeed!
This is an excellent opportunity, to join our expanding team!
We are seeking an experienced Employee Relations Advisor, to support our team and our highly valued Clients in all aspects of workplace relations.
The role is flexible, initially on a casual basis, with the opportunity to grow to permanent. It will suit someone looking for flexibility and the ultimate work-life balance, who is available to work for various hours across the week – ideally with at least four days availability. Predominantly working from home, and some client and/or team in-person meetings.
You will be responsible for:
- Advising and supporting clients in managing employee relations matters, such as disciplinaries, grievances, policy breaches and termination proceedings;
- Advising and supporting clients in dealing with under-performance and facilitating performance improvement plans;
- Conducting workplace investigations;
- Drafting employee correspondence for clients;
- Supporting the business in Enterprise Agreement negotiations and corresponding with third parties;
- Drafting employment contracts, using well established templates;
- Interpretation and advice re modern awards, legislation, employment contracts and policy; and
- Supporting the Managing Director, Manager’s and Principal’s in the day-to-day people, culture and organisational capability activities and other major projects.
Along with an energetic, ‘can do’ and pro-active attitude, you will also have the following:
- At least three years’ experience working within an ER capacity;
- A qualification within HR, Industrial Relations, or Employment Law, or equivalent;
- Proven understanding of the Industrial Relations framework;
- Proven experience interpretating Modern Awards, Company Policy, and Employment Contracts;
- Focus on compliance;
- Excellent relationship management skills;
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent organisation and time management skills;
- Approachable and a team player; and
- Creative mindset.
Magnetic People and our clients understand and are committed to creating diverse teams.
Interested? Apply now, we look forward to reading your application!