At Colliers, we are enterprising. What sets us apart is not what we do, but how we do it. Our people are passionate, take personal responsibility and always do what’s right for our clients, people and communities. We accelerate their success by empowering them to think and act differently to drive exceptional results.
With circa 9,000 experts in Asia Pacific, our enterprising culture and decentralised operating model allows us to act with speed in local markets, seizing opportunities to innovate and accelerate the success of our clients and our people.
Our collaborative culture sets us apart. We help experts become true specialists and provide the long-term structure and platform to accelerate their success.
At Colliers we want to create market leaders of the future within our Agribusiness division. Our Graduate program allows us the opportunity to identify passionate students who want to accelerate their career within a supportive and structured environment.
The program will provide successful candidates the opportunity to work in a full-time fixed contract capacity and will commence in February 2022. The program ends in December 2022 with the aim to offer full-time permanent roles in 2023 to the majority of Graduates. We are looking for students who are in their final year or those who have recently completed their studies
This structured program works on a 10 month placement within our Agribusiness team.
To be considered, you will need to demonstrate:
- In your final year or have recently completed a degree qualification with strong academic achievement.
- Must be able to work full-time in 2022.
- Demonstrated extracurricular commitment to the Real Estate and Property sector primarily within Agribusiness
You will be required to provide:
1. A covering letter addressing the 4 selection criteria:
- How have you demonstrated commitment to pursuing a career in the property sector?
- What area of the property sector excites you the most?
- What interests you about Colliers?
- What are 2-3 skills you have developed at school, work, university or through extra-curricular activities that you will apply to a Graduate role at Colliers and why do you think these skills are important?
2. A resume detailing your professional experience, study and any other related activities.
3. An academic transcript from your study so far.
We foster an environment in which everyone at Colliers feels respected and comfortable bringing their authentic selves to do their best work. It’s our people who set us apart and we actively recruit people who represent the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We take great pride in doing what’s right and operating in ways that benefit the business, our people, our clients, our communities, and the environment.
Experts join experts, and we welcome you to join us as we lead the industry into the future.
Please apply with your CV or call Geradine Libatique on 03 9612 8801 for more information.
Please be advised that applications will only be accepted directly rather than via recruitment agencies.