- Work from home
- Company car
Hettich is one of the world’s largest premier brands in the cabinetry hardware sector. With the support of a large international fourth generation organisation, that has been established for over 135 years and over 30 years in Australia, we are a growing medium sized company who are proud to be family owned.
Our employees are at the centre of all we do. Taking on the challenge of developing intelligent furniture technologies or creating immersive functional design experiences for our customers. We help create flawless interiors with high performing cabinetry hardware that can last decades. Because honestly, good furniture fittings really make a difference. It is our employee’s passion for innovation and quality that source the inspiration for today and tomorrow, as well as our overall success.
ABOUT THE ROLE & TEAM
Our business is growing, and we have an exciting opportunity for an Area Manager in South Australia to really help us strengthen our business into the future.
You will be supporting a varied customer base and building upon existing business and creating new long-lasting relationships.
You’ll be part of a well-established and collaborative team that will help you make a genuine difference while having a great time doing it.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
We’re looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Area Manager ideally with the following:
- Prior experience in a B2B sales environment.
- Demonstrated experience in Key Account Management.
- Knowledge of the Building Industry
- Proven sales experience in selling a premium product.
- The ability to develop business through existing customer base, while generating new business.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build customer rapport.
- The ability to adapt/respond to changing customer requirements and expectations as well as a professional approach in all customer dealings.
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Be technically minded
- Have a sales orientated approach and is always curious.
- Strong PC literacy and CRM/Salesforce knowledge is highly desirable
- Work with a company where employees’ success, well-being and development are key priorities.
- Opportunities to work with leading industry customers.
- Work from anywhere, including a centrally located showroom, with the support of a company car, mobile phone and laptop.
- Supportive and collaborative culture.
- Competitive remuneration and incentives.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in learning more, we would love to hear from you, submit a copy of your resume along with a cover letter by clicking on the Apply button now.
For a confidential discussion please call Larna Rouillon, Manager, People and Culture on 0448 782 736.
Please visit us at www.hettich.com.au to learn more about our company.