Assistant Store Manager (Customer Service Manager) rebel Adelaide City
Sport is calling!
Our Assistant Store Managers (known internally as Customer Service Managers) are leaders in guiding team members to attain excellence in customer service and sales. They have impeccable attention to detail and are motivated to ensure operational and service standards are consistently achieved.
- You are an experienced retail people leader who is confident setting goals and targets with your team and managing their success on a regular basis
- You have a strong understanding of visual merchandising of fashion/apparel and can work with the team to ensure the store is always well presented, tidy and engaging for customers
- You model exceptional customer service and can coach a team to deliver the same
- You are focused on zero harm and understand the safety of our customers and team is top priority
- Salary + bonus potential + benefits + discounts across all Super Retail Group brands
- Generous Parental Leave Policy, supporting both primary and secondary carers
- Great benefits via the “Perks Program” – corporate rates on travel, accommodation, health and fitness, financial services, insurances and entertainment
- Speak to us about flexible work options
- Long-term career opportunities across Super Retail Group
- Employee Assistance Program to support you
- Award-winning brand
- Top 10 ASX listed retailer
- Excellent recognition platform in place allowing you to recognise others and be recognised for your effort
- Easily connect and share with your rebel colleagues and receive updates at all levels using the Workplace platform
Apply today to join Australia’s biggest sporting team!
We are one of Australasia’s largest retailers and owner of iconic brands BCF, Macpac, rebel and Supercheap Auto. For more information click here
Super Retail Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where we; support, promote and celebrate diversity.
“A proud official partner to the FFA. Our sponsorship promotes grass roots participation in sport and invests in raising the profile of women in sports across equality, and developing pathways into elite levels.”
Closing date subject to change