Fort Knox Self Storage Assistant Store Managerial positions available
- Attractive salary plus Superannuation & monthly bonuses
- Long term secure employment and essential service business.
- Work / life balance – Business hours – No nights and only the occasional Saturday. Office closed Sundays and Public Holidays.
Fort Knox Self Storage is a Melbourne based business with over 20 years’ experience in the storage industry. With 11 storage centres across Melbourne we have grown to be one of the market leaders in Victoria with our Award-Winning Facilities.
Exciting opportunities have opened for Assistant Management roles at our Eltham & Alphington facilities. The successful applicants will work with the team in all aspects of the running the facility to grow and develop the business. Our employees believe in longevity of employment and some have been with us for over 15 years.
Here is what we are offering to the right candidate:
- Rewards and recognition through a competitive salary package, annual salary review, monthly bonus program, and incentives
- Generous Staff Discount on Storage Facilities & Merchandise
- Desirable working hours – Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm with the occasional Saturday (9:00am to 3:00pm)
- Uniform & Onsite Parking
- Initial & Ongoing Training
- Birthday Leave
- A Supportive team environment & Exceptional Company Culture
What experience is essential for you to bring to Fort Knox Self Storage:
- 2+ years’ experience in retail or office environment.
- Experience in working towards KPI’s and Budgets
- Team work mentality and proactive attitude
- Customer Service Experience, face to face and over the phone
- Customer Account Management
- Ability to follow company policies & procedures
- High standards in self presentation & site presentation
- Ability to take direction, have initiative & a strong work ethic
- Administration & Reporting skills
- Computer Skills Essential
- Current Driver’s License & Car Essential
We believe in our people and what they are capable of, which is why our team members are rewarded right from the very beginning.
Winner of Diversity@Work & Work / Life Balance Award’s, Fort Knox Self Storage constantly focuses on innovation while providing a unique and supportive company culture, we like to encourage and reward our team offering additional motivational & training workshops and group participation in charity events!
To learn more about Fort Knox Self storage, please visit https://www.fortknoxselfstorage.com.au/
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we’re all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
How to Apply
If you feel you have the qualifications and experience required for this role and are excited for a career in this unique industry, please click on the Apply button to submit your application today.
Letter of Application will be highly regarded and please specify which role you are applying for.
We thank those that apply and advise that only applicants that proceed to an interview will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from You.