Groupe Kering 3.8★
You can significantly contribute to the store sales, by providing Balenciaga signature to all internal and external clients, support the management team and represent Balenciaga brand and image.
How you will contribute
- Ensure to achieve daily and monthly sales targets & KPIs by using appropriate sales techniques to ensure they are met
- Act as a “host” for customer, interact and consistently strengthen and build strong customer relationships
- Develop and maintain good product knowledge and provide excellent and professional customer service
- Replenish stock, maintain high standards of merchandise. Product presentation and control products from a quality point of view
- Maintain store cleanness and tidiness, grooming and appearance of all areas respecting the visual merchandising standard
- Support all the store processes compliance and follow-up
Who you are
- Prior experience in multinational brand environment. With related experience is a plus.
- Product and Fashion sensitivity with good knowledge of fashion trend
- Strong sense of responsibility and team spirit
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Good PC skills such as MS Office and other digital tools
Why work with us?
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… – enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
BALENCIAGA AUSTRALIA PTY LTD