- Join a leading national provider of insurance risk & solutions services!
- Conveniently located office in Alexandria close to public transport!
- Excellent opportunity with career development and progression!
From a family-started company to an ever-growing national business of over 20 years, we’re committed to being the most respected national insurance risk and solutions business in Australia.
We value our people and know that fantastic talent is the only way to shape our future success! We’re all about building a high-performing team, where we embrace collaboration and new ways of thinking.
We are seeking a motivated and results-driven individual to support our Head Office as a Billing Clerk. You will work closely with our administration team and wider corporate team to ensure the smooth running of our day to day operations across our divisions.
Applicants seeking full time or part time positions will be considered.
This role will be based at either our Alexandria, Parramatta or Sydney CBD office (following initial training at our Alexandria Head Office). Working as part of the corporate administration team, this role will involve tasks such as:
- Creating invoices and sending out payment reminders to clients;
- Updating files ensuring information is entered in all relevant systems;
- Operating critical business email inboxes including triaging and allocating emails;
- Making relevant queries with internal parties;
- Other ad hoc administration tasks as required.
You have an outstanding eye for detail and excellent time management skills. You are a talented communicator who engages well both face to face and over the phone. You are organised and understand the importance of delivering high quality customer service.
You must possess the following key attributes:
- Prior experience in accounts receivables, billing, and/or administration.
- Great customer focus and dedication with an eagerness to learn.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office).
- Time management and organisational skills are a must.
- A confident and pleasant approach.
- A meticulous eye for detail and accuracy.
From us, you can expect:
- A genuine and friendly working culture where our people are valued!
- Ongoing opportunities for career progression.
- A comprehensive induction as well as regular and ongoing training opportunities.
- A conveniently located office close to public transport and public parking.
- Genuine appreciation of work/life balance and flexibility.
- An excellent remuneration package.
- Access to our external Employee Assistance Program.
- Monthly and quarterly staff celebrations and awards as well as our annual events such as our Procare company-wide Melbourne Cup event, Christmas party, End of Financial Year parties and more!
Due to our continued success through providing high quality customer service and maintaining strong, long standing relationships, this unique opportunity offers future career opportunities in an interesting and diverse industry, with security and stability as part of an expanding and progressive national company.
Visit our website www.procaregroup.com.au
Applications will be treated with confidence. To apply, please send both a covering letter outlining your suitability to the role and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Procare Group is committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in our everyday working practice. We strongly encourage applications from those who meet the role criteria of all abilities and cultures including people who identify as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and people living with a disability.