The HiKOKI Brand is synonymous in Australia with power tool reliability, quality and innovation. We value our heritage and the daily opportunities we have to positively impact the lives of the people who use our products.
We currently have a great opportunity for three Bunnings Sales & Service Specialists to join our team in NSW, QLD and VIC. The focus of this position in each State is to establish and strengthen our brand within the Bunnings network.
Our ideal candidate will be highly motivated, and passionate about delivering great customer service. You will be an excellent communicator who can relate, negotiate and influence at all levels including customers, Bunnings team members, managers, and key stake holders. We’re looking for people with an engaging personality who will enjoy demonstrating and discussing the features and benefits of our products to both Bunnings customers and team members. The key objectives of the role are to build exceptional relationships, be a brand ambassador, and to grow our sales within the Bunnings network.
- Build rapport and provide support within Bunnings
- Merchandising for all relevant products
- In-store inventory management
- Sales growth
- Timely reporting via a CRM system
- Training within Bunnings
- In-store demonstrations
- Exceptional customer service approach
- Well presented and professional
- Excellent English language skills (verbal and written)
- Easy ability to build relationships
- Strong communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills
- Great attitude, self-motivated, and enthusiastic
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Have power tool industry sales experience (preferable)
- Have previous Bunnings experience (desirable)
- Flexible to work Saturdays in peak season
- Current valid driver’s licence
If you’re a driven individual who has high energy levels, focus and determination, we’d love to hear from you. Just submit your resume by clicking on the APPLY button. For further information on HiKOKI, please visit our website at www.hikokipowertools.com.au
All discussions and emails will be treated as highly confidential to protect your privacy.