- Work from home
- Parental leave
- Graphic design
Employment Type Part Time
Site Mandurah Head Office
Applications Close Date
Description At Integral Diagnostics we believe in building a healthier world, one patient at a time.
- ASX top 300 listed company
- Leading healthcare provider
- Flexible location – Work from home
Integral Diagnostics (IDX Group) is a leading provider of quality diagnostic imaging services, focussed on delivering the best health outcomes for our patients. With an established a strong reputation for quality, excellence, and innovation; IDX is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange top 300 Index. We proudly now have a team of more than 1500 radiologists, medical imaging and support staff across 72 + sites across 9 + brands in Australia and New Zealand.
We are seeking a Part Time (48 hours per fortnight) Business Development Partner to develop and maintain business development strategies to meet organisation objectives throughout the IDX Group in order to increase our business market shares in all locations.
Key Responsibilities Reporting to the General Manager, the Business Development Partner is responsible for:
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data to implement business development and support strategies.
- Build, manage and maintain relationships with doctors across the Peel region with a focus on new business.
- Identify areas of growth and new business in order to grow revenue and increase patient numbers
- Develop and execute Business Development Plans
- Support the development and execution Marketing plans
- Management of medical liaison office team
What IDX offers:
- Competitive salary with annual reviews and salary sacrifice options
- Paid parental leave, health wellbeing programs & employee referee incentives
- Discount medical imaging
- Flexible to work from home – or access to office Victoria, Western Australia or Queensland
- Career satisfaction, interesting projects and progressive company culture
- Inclusive and diverse workplace – Everyone Counts
- Personal and Professional Development
- Be part of growing business, with a team connected across Australasia
- Ideally 3 years’ experience in Healthcare Marketing – ideally Radiology
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications in Marketing or communications preferred
- Experience in web design management, graphic design, and electronic presentations
- Understanding principles in strategic marketing including market identification and segmentation
- Demonstrated Experience in digital marketing applications, i.e. App development,
- Google AdWords, SEO and Social Media applications
Offering a competitive rate working approximately 24 hour per week, you will be able to manage this role remotely working from home, however you will have access to one of our corporate offices if you prefer.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Abbe Huggard on 0499 975 518 or submit your application by selecting “Apply” or visit our job portal https://www.integraldiagnostics.com.au/page/join-us/current-vacancies/