Business Support Administrator – ( 230000BO )
We have an opportunity for a Business Support Administrator on a permanent part time basis in our Cairns office. Reporting to the Office Manager you will be responsible for providing efficient administrative support to support our local regional office operations.
With free parking and centrally located to all amenities, this role will suit someone who enjoys working in a professional engineering consultancy and wishes to work school hours approximately 9am to 2pm Monday to Friday.
- Manage telephone, mail, email correspondence and calendars
- Coordinate reception and provide assistance to the administration management of the office
- Day to day office administration including but not limited to accounts payable approval and processing, electronic vendor maintenance and client management
- Organising local office social and work events
- Travel and meeting bookings
- Demonstrated experience within a reception or office administration role
- Team player, willing to learn and enjoy working with people
- Highly organized with excellent time management and prioritizing skills
- Professional presentation and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Be able to effectively use Microsoft Suite applications (MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook)
What we offer
Along with a competitive salary we offer many other benefits to ensure your professional development & wellbeing is ongoing.
- Genuine Flexible Working Arrangements – Including work from home opportunities, provision for school term contracts, job sharing and part time employment.
- Option to purchase up to 4 weeks additional leave.
- Learning and Talent Development Programs – Including Global programmes, online learning and on-the-job learning
- Mentoring for your own development and the opportunity to mentor others
- A friendly team environment, with dedicated and enthusiastic staff committed to producing high quality service and deliverables
- Professional Memberships
- Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI)
- Mental Health and Wellbeing Programs
- Service Recognition Awards
- Employee Assistance Program
The Stantec community unites approximately 25,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring buildings, energy, resources, water, environmental, transport and infrastructure projects to life.
Our work from initial project concept and planning through design, construction, and commissioning begins at the intergroup of community, creativity, and client relationships.
How to apply
Please click on Apply and submit your CV.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time.
Primary Location : Australia-Queensland-Cairns
Organization : BC-3047 Community Development-AU Queensland
Employee Status : Regular
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Travel : No
Schedule : Part-time
Job Posting : Jan 23, 2023, 10:53:03 PM
Req ID: 230000BO
Stantec provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for future and current employment and prohibit discrimination on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, referral, promotion, compensation, fringe benefits, job training, terminations or any other condition of employment. Stantec is in compliance with local, state and federal laws and regulations and ensures equitable opportunities in all aspects of employment. EEO including Disability/Protected Veterans