- Microsoft Office
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced person to join our team in a business support role.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate a strong passion for organisation and time management. You will have the ability to work both independently as well as in a team. You will have excellent communication skills, know how to prioritise and offer exceptional customer service.
Responsibilities cover the following areas:
- Stock Control & Logistics – Including stock management, recording systems, inventory, stock movements, sales transactions, and process management.
- Exports – Including export documentation processing, export approvals, legislative compliance, shipping coordination and management of individual market requirements.
- Accounts & Administration – Includes assisting with invoicing, reconciliations, human resource activities and WH&S systems and processes.
- Marketing and Sales – Includes desktop publishing, direct order processing, media communication, maintenance of relevant spreadsheets and databases as well as providing customer service over the phone and face-to-face.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent communication, time management, organisational and administrative skills.
- Experience with export administration.
- Proficiency across the MS Office suite.
- Knowledge of Reckon/Quickbooks or similar.
- A high level of motivation and ability to think outside of the square.
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team.
- Experience within the wine industry is also preferable.
Reporting to the Finance & Administration Manager, this is a full-time position, however, there is flexibility for the right applicant.
This is a pivotal role within a very exciting and innovative wine business. An attractive salary package will be negotiated (based on experience and knowledge). Only experienced applicants should apply.
Please send applications via email using the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ link above by Monday 27th March 2023.