- Bachelor’s degree
Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
Are you ready for your next challenge?
Leidos is seeking a C-130 Supply Advisor who specializes in Aircraft related Logistics Supply Systems to support the Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF). The C-130 Supply Advisor will be part of the Contractor Engineering and Technical Support team in support of a U.S. Air Force Foreign Military Sales (FMS) program to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. This is a one-year assignment with option to renew. Assignment location may be one of four locations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia per the Performance Work Statement.
THE CHALLENGE (primary responsibilities)
- Provide the technical expertise to insure the Aircraft Logistics Supply System provides current technology, immediate support, and sound automation practices based on the users requirements.
- Assist in producing or reviewing supply products for assigned location use that include business case analyses, trade-off studies, estimates for program office acquisition and logistics requirements, written requirements documents for planned acquisitions, and acquisition strategies and plans.
- Assess progress in assigned projects including cost estimates, schedules, and performance supportable baseline requirements.
- Support the Parts and Repair Ordering Systems and the U.S. Federal Logistics Data system.
- Apply knowledge of GFP/GFE purchasing to determine the cost, develop budgets, process purchasing documentation and resolve issues to ensure adequate asset availability.
- Participate in integrated logistics support management team meetings, PMRs, and other related meetings.
- Assist the government in performing logistics support analysis, supply and provisioning planning and implementation.
- Support identification of parts’ cost, lead-times and sources of repair or manufacture. Shall be able to forecast supply support requirements to coordinate, track and monitor supply status. Utilize logistics expertise and supply chain knowledge to provide complete logistics support in all aspects of supply system support including accessing applicable systems used to track supply.
WHAT SETS YOU APART (basic qualifications)
- A minimum of ten (10) years practical logistics supply systems experience of which at least five (5) years will have been in Aircraft related Logistics Supply Systems.
- College degree or equivalent with excellent verbal and writing skills.
- A military background and knowledge of Air Force Maintenance Logistics Supply Systems is mandatory.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently completing multiple and often competing tasks.
Preferred Qualifications, not required.
Experience at Major Air Command level or Air Logistics Center in the Logistics management of Supply systems is highly desired.
Management skills necessary to plan and schedule assigned resources to ensure the meeting of operational requirements.
Must be able to demonstrate past examples of cultural adaptability and ability to establish a trusted professional relationship with an international customer.
Arabic language proficiency.
Pay Range $90,350.00 – $139,000.00 – $187,650.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.