Well-established and one of the oldest in the Australian renewable energy industry, Technaus Solar has seen significant internal movement and revenue growth over the past years and is looking to expand our internal team further. As a highly recognized and trusted solar company, this is a career-building opportunity for a highly motivated individual to become our Residential Solar Appointment Setter Team Leader at our Canning Vale Office.
We’re searching for an Outbound Sales Team Leader who doesn’t just sell the idea of solar and execute lead acquisition, but will build a team that reflects their enthusiasm and passion. Your core responsibility will be to manage and train outbound consultants to hit targets and meet KPI’s. Firstly must be driven, reliable and ability to work under pressure.
potato** in the cover letter to see how well you can handle yourself in different circumstances.
- Create a high performing team with a fun and competitive culture
- Ensure calls are effective, high quality, maintained, and followed up on
- Listen to live calls to identify improvement opportunities
- Weekly one-on-ones with the team, review individual KPIs
- Coach and provide feedback to the team and individual members & new team members
- Monitor and report business statistics, team, and individual performance to General Manager
- Continuously ensure set targets and KPI’s are achieved
- Must be able to maintain a high volume of outbound calls and hit KPI’s themselves.
- Min 2 years experience in outbound call centre role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Above average influencing skills.
- Excellent time management and problem solving ablitites
- Ability to comprehend and simplify the benefits of solar to potential customers
- Demonstrated experience of hitting key targets and KPIs
- Familiarity with sales budgets
- Good knowledge of CRM systems or good computer literacy
- Uncapped commission structure
- Weekly Bonuses, Individual Sales commission (Ability to double your wage!!!)
- Working with the most reputable solar company in Perth with a fun vibrate workforce
- Strong industry knowledge and technical support
- Young and friendly team culture
- Ongoing training, guidance and monitoring
- Operational in multiple states therefore, for the right individual, potential for growth and higher income $$$$
- Fresh leads daily to help you achieve your target