The Smith’s Snackfood Company is home to some of the world’s most trusted brands such as Smith’s Chips, Red Rock Deli, Doritos and Twisties!
As part of PepsiCo, we were recognised as a Top Employer in both Australia and New Zealand in 2021 and 2022, one of only 16 organisations globally to earn this certification.
Due to our continued success and growth, we are currently recruiting a Case Sealer Flavour Technician for our weekend day shift team.
You will be responsible for flavouring our snackfood products and operating the machinery that makes our cardboard cartons in this role.
- Tingalpa Location
- Day Shift: Saturday & Sunday 6:30am-6:30pm
- Potential overtime available in the week too.
- Position: Permanent Part time.
- Selection Process: Formal Interview – Online Assessment – Background and Pre Employment Medical Checks – Decision
Why Join Us
- Opportunity to join a Global FMCG Company
- Competitive hourly rate on offer ($51.60 once trained)
- Personal and professional growth opportunities
- 500g free take-home product each week
- Health and wellness programs
- Onsite car park, staff canteen, physiotherapists, personal training, 24-hour gym, and PPE provided
- Measure and mix correct flavouring per production run specification
- Prepare and complete accurate records
- Operate technical production machinery
- Complete all quality checks as required
- Cleaning of production machinery
- Previous experience within a food manufacturing or food preparation environment
- A high mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work autonomously with limited supervision
- Maintain and endorse safe working techniques
- Ability to communicate effectively with reading, comprehension and numerical skills
If the above description sounds like you, please submit your CV online.
All applications must have full time legal work rights in Australia.