- Casual & Part-time opportunities available
- Join our team at our brand new store in Country Road Bowral
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an ambassador for Country Road, our Retail Assistants are responsible for providing exceptional customer service in store. If you have a personal interest in current fashion trends and a passion for helping customers, we invite you to join our teams.
- Drive sales and profit ensuring the achievement of all KPI’s as set by the company
- Drive a customer centric culture ensuring that each customer looks and feel fabulous
- Ensure visual merchandise is maintained in accordance to brand objectives
- Adhere to all company behaviours, policies and procedures
- Experience in achieving sales in a retail fashion environment
- A passion for the retail industry with an ambition to progress
- Previous experience in a fast- paced environment
- A strong sense of personal style and presentation
- Ability to maintain customer relationships by delivering exceptional customer service
- Generous discounts for you on all Witchery, Country Road, Politix, Trenery, and Mimco products. Further offers and discounts available at David Jones
- A genuine, open and high performing culture
- An opportunity to impact positively within an iconic organisation each and every day
- Career development & career progression through our varied Management opportunities
HOW TO APPLY:
We invite you to begin your application now.
Applications will be reviewed as received, so don’t delay submitting your application.
Country Road Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Country Road Group prefers to manage all sourcing directly, please submit your applications to this role if you are interested. Please note introductions via agency will not be accepted.