- Wellness program
- Employee assistance program
- Computer skills
Nestlé is the world’s largest FMCG manufacturer, and a leader in nutrition, health and wellness. At our Gympie Factory, we produce our iconic coffee brands NESCAFE and INTERNATIONAL ROAST.
Reporting to the Production Line Managers, you will be trained to work on various production lines, filling and packing our coffee into jars, cans, soft packs, or bulk. You will also be required to undertake other associated duties to positively contribute to the execution of the production plan and ensure it is achieved on time, in full, and in compliance with safety, quality and operational requirements:
- Adhere to all Health & Safety requirements
- Prepare and continuously conduct all quality control checks and accurately document results
- Minimize potential stoppage to equipment or processes through consistent inspections
- Follow all standardised start-up, line operation, and changeover procedures
- Manage relationship with peer and team mates to achieve departmental and plant goals
- Manual handling, stacking off finished products, cleaning.
To be successful
We are seeking someone with the following attributes who will be an asset to our Fill & Pack Team:
- Personable, positive team player
- Proficient computer skills
- Reasonably fit and able to carry out physical work as required
- Available to work day and/or afternoon shifts, Monday to Friday
- Analytical trouble-shooting ability
- Previous food manufacturing or processing experience is an advantage
- Forklift ticket preferred or eligible to obtain one (must be 18+ years of age)
Our Nestlé Gympie factory enjoys a reputation as a safe, friendly, and high performing place to work. We offer a range of employee benefits including:
- Very competitive wages
- Wellness Program
- On-site Physiotherapist
- Reward & Recognition Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Staff shop, Social Club, and other benefits
- The position will close as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
- Nestlé Gympie site has a drug & alcohol testing policy and applicants will be required to pass pre-employment medical checks as a condition of appointment to this role.
- Nestlé is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we’ll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.