- Fashion retail
- We love to promote from within – in 2022, 43% of our head office and retail management roles were filled internally within Hanes brands!
- Generous bonus structure for all in-store employees!
- Fantastic culture and fun environment in-store!
Who wouldn’t want to be part of the Bonds family? We’re an iconic brand, making Aussie’s comfy everyday… and we have been for over 100 years! As a company, we are passionate about developing our people: there are endless opportunities for career progression in so many different areas of the business. We are open, collaborative and straight-talking, and we love coming to work every day to bring our fabulous Australia brands to life that are loved by … well, everyone!
It’s our people that make our business great, and we are looking for someone else to join our greatness and be our next amazing Casual Sales Assistant at our Harbourtown Outlet, West Beach store! Come join the fantastic BONDS crew!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Sales Assistant at Bonds, you will always be busy! Customers will always be your number one priority, and it’s your job to make sure that every customer has a fantastic experience in store! You will work with the team in delivering budgets, processing stock and assisting in merchandising and making the store always look amazing. Being in store, you are the face of the brand: it’s fun, fast-paced and full of opportunities to grow and develop with the business in areas that you are passionate about!
- An absolute PASSION for retail & customer service! Your best days are the days that you’ve gone out of your way to make a customer happy!
- Ability to use your initiative… You often answer questions with ‘I’ve done it already!’
- Clear & upbeat communication skills…
- Flexibility- you have the ability to help out during the week and weekends too!
- Previous fashion retail experience will be highly regarded, but is not essential…
- Up to 50% off our fabulous brands including Bonds, Champion, Bras N Things & Sheridan
- Be our next intern! Newly launched retail internship program designed to provide genuine career pathways from stores to head office!
- Genuine commitment to global sustainability https://hbisustains.com/
- Clothing allowance every quarter
- And yes, you get to wear trackies to work!
Cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace …
At Hanes Australasia we value an inclusive and diverse environment in line with our purpose of creating the fabric of a better life for our People and Planet. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key essential needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique experience, strengths and characteristics. We encourage you to talk to us about how we can accommodate and provide support for employees with disability, illness, or injury, including: flexible working hours, allocating minor duties to another person, assistive technologies and additional training and support. For more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org For any non-related accessibility enquiries please direct these to email@example.com
Express your interest by selecting APPLY NOW and upload your CV.
**Please be advised, successful candidates who meet the criteria of this position, will receive a phone call from a BONDS Store Manager, to discuss your application in more detail.