Who are we?
Southern Cross Cleaning is part of The SCC Group, a forward-thinking organisation not afraid to try new things. Our commercial cleaning business is growing rapidly delivering services to schools, retail, and defence clients.
Our competitive advantage is a willingness to build teams that work together to deliver a 5-star service and readily adapt to new ideas and improved systems.
You will be a part of a team who will be responsible for:
- Delivering exceptional cleaning services in public areas, toilets, kitchens, and common areas.
- Understanding and delivering customer service where client needs are met, and communication is valued.
- Working autonomously and with others to achieve scheduled work on time.
- Correct use of cleaning chemicals, PPE, and equipment.
- Identify and report safety & maintenance issues and non-compliances.
- Completing cleaning records and training requirements.
There is room to grow within the business, and good results will be rewarded.
We are currently looking for:
A cleaner to clean Glossop Area
Mon- Fri – 2.25 hours per day. Shifts commencing at 3:45 to 6pm
MUST HAVE WWCC CHECK!!
Must have COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate (or evidence of two doses)
- Current resume (including the area that you live in).
- Current National Police Clearance
- Current WWCC
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 11.25 per week
Salary: $21.00 – $37.00 per hour
- Afternoon shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Glossop SA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Cleaning: 1 year (Required)
- Working with Children Check (Required)
- Driver Licence (Required)
- National Police Clearance (Required)
- Covid Vax (min 2 doses) (Required)
- Australia (Required)