Right at Home 3.8★
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $29.00 – $67.00 per hour
Provide caring, compassionate, respectful and high quality Companion care and Domestic Assistant in Aged, Disability and Mental Health.
Right At Home Adelaide Central are currently seeking compassionate Companion Workers and Domestic assistant ( Cleaner) residing in Adelaide, to provide high-quality holistic care to Aged Care and Disability clients in their home. This role include helping people to do the task in their home and community that they are no longer to be able to do by themselves. Our priority is to help our clients live empowered and independently at home, with integrity and purpose.
Right at Home is a leading Government approved provider of quality in-home care, with a strong reputation for trust, reliability and quality in the community. We provide dementia care, domestic support, companionship and socialisation, personal care, post-operative care, disability support, and skilled nursing. Our tailored services help people all over Australia to maintain independence, and a healthy, fulfilling lifestyle.
A successful candidate will have the following:
- Ability to provide Companion care and Domestic Assistance
- A passion for respectfully empowering and caring for people in a community setting
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Willingness to participate in further education opportunities
The Benefits :
- You will be a valued team member helping to provide services to support clients’ individual needs in both their home and community
- All of our clients are based on the Adelaide CBD and surrounding suburbs
- Paid hours (casual) + Casual Loading + Kilometers + Superannuation – Attractive hourly rates!
- Paid time in between back-to-back clients!
- Broken Shift Allowance!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES as a Companion Care worker and Domestic Assistant may include:
- Domestic Assistance including cleaning.
- Meal Preparation
- Social support
- Transport to appointments and shopping, or any other social activity
- Day shift
- Morning shift
- Shift work
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Australia (Required)
Should you have any questions or require further information then please contact the Right At Home Adelaide office on (08) 8318 7926 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Satisfactory Australian National Police check
- Current or willing to obtain a first aid and CPR certificate
- Smart mobile phone
- Driver’s licence and their own reliable presentable car
- Must be up-to-date in their vaccination against COVID-19 (including the third dose, as required)
- 3-6 Months work experience as a Cleaner or companion Care Worker
- Certificate III in Aged and Disability ( Prefer but not compulsory)