Holiday Inn 3.4★
A little taste of your day-to-day:
Our hotels bring people together. We’re searching for a Part Time Conference & Events Attendant capable of juggling bookings, building strong client relationships and pulling together truly unforgettable events, meetings and conferences.
This role will be required from either 7am – 3pm, or 10am – 6pm. Some weeks will be busier than others will a possibility of working up to 5 days per week.
Every day is different at IHG, but you’ll mostly be working along side our Conference & Events, and Food & Beverage teams to…
- Set up and pack down event spaces.
- Ensure guests have adequate food & beverage offerings.
- Service events, meetings and conferences in line with our exceptional standards across varying event types.
- Liaising with clients to build rapport.
- Understanding client requirements to effectively facilitate their needs.
What we need from you:
- Previous customer service experience.
- The ability to think ahead and anticipate what needs to be completed next/what the client may need next.
- The ability to work a rotating roster. Our Conference & Event spaces are very busy some months, and not so busy on others, hence, we do need someone who can be flexible with their working.
- Passion for providing excellent client experiences and client engagement.
- Love of working in a fast-paced and motivated team with a desire to take the next step in your career.
- Excellent attention to detail.
What you can expect from us:
We give our people everything they need to succeed including a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life – including a full uniform, free duty meals, impressive room discounts and some of the best training in the business.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our myWellbeing framework, we are committed to supporting wellbeing in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our ever-growing global family.