- Lead generation
This roles gives you the opportunity to have a more flexible work environment with working from home an option for some shifts per fortnight. The remainder of your shifts would require you to work from our office at IKEA Logan store. You will need to ensure that you have a fast and reliable wired internet connection to be considered for this role. And a safe and ergonomic workspace, free from disruption.
With a passion for home furnishings, you are energized by sales growth and being part of a successful team. You are friendly and personable and are able to easily build rapport with others across different mediums. With an eye for detail and design you connect strongly to people’s life at home, and have genuine interest in both their dreams and frustrations. You are motivated by finding the best possible solutions to our customers home furnishing needs and are always striving to ensure they have the best possible shopping experience. Together with excellent communication skills, you have a good understanding of our omnichannel environment.
- Available to work a mixture of shifts (7:45am – 7:30pm) which include, morning, afternoon and late nights, as well as every second weekend (both Saturday & Sunday)
- Be available to attend 4 weeks full time training (Monday to Friday – 8AM – 4PM)
As Customer Support Centre Selling Co-worker, your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Support in driving the remote selling our customers including generating leads, planning and purchasing.
- Focus your understanding on our customers needs and suggest home furnishing solutions that will solve their challenges, including proposing add-on products, working with cross selling and upselling.
- Use your specialist knowledge of the product range and IKEA services, to educate co-workers in order to secure a high level of knowledge about the features and benefits of IKEA’s products and available services.
- Understand and take responsibility for your contribution in achieving the goals and action plan for your area of responsibility.
To be considered for this role you must be able to start throughout December 2022.
Together as a team
At the customer support centre, we’re constantly finding new ways of making real connections with our customers to maximise sales and profitability within the IKEA Vision of creating a better everyday life for the many people!
The Selling team compliment the customer support centre by ensuring our customers remote shopping experience is like no other. Utilising their extensive knowledge of the IKEA product range to provide customers with a complete home furnishing solution.
We offer many benefits at IKEA other than just having the opportunity to work for a global company! Along with a focus on your personal and career development goals and being a part of an inclusive culture driven by values, you will be entitled to great initiatives including above award rates, penalty rates (including Sundays and public holidays), 5 weeks of annual leave, plus leave loading, co-worker discount and our TACK! loyalty program. If you’re interested in working with us, apply now!
This opportunity is permanent full time, 76 hours per/fortnight,