Silverback Container Management is Australia’s only independent container re-positioner, proudly operating for over 27 years. We help companies get their shipping containers to where they are required through a unique system. We are part of a strong community of business partners. While we are not a transport company or a container hire company, sometimes we hire containers. We are a supplier of shipping containers mostly within Australia with exciting plans to expand into the international space in the future.
Part-time Role ~16 hours per week
Based in Williamstown, we are seeking an energetic, motivated and articulate team player to join our small team of 3. This part-time role is based in our Head Office with support by a professional finance and HR team.
This role will be responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships with our customers (also known as Container Suppliers and Users). This role will work closely with key contacts at container yards to identify accurate and key data for entering into our container tracking system. This role will work closely with the Managing Director to convert warm leads and lapsed customers into current customers.
- Experience in a phone based customer service role essential
- Strong customer service focus
- Strong administration skills
- Comfortable calling warm leads/lapsed Customers and developing new relationships
- Experience in a phone based sales role desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with ability to meet deadlines
- Strong computer literacy in Microsoft office particularly in Excel
Ideally, you are a from a small to medium sized industrial company with a track record of developing and maintaining strong customer relationships.
- Flexible working hours available and hybrid working available following qualifying period
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Professional development budget for each staff member
- Scope for personal growth and development with an opportunity to make a positive impact
- You must have permanent residency and the right to work in Australia
- Police check required for the successful application
- Agency assistance is not required
- As we receive large numbers of applications please note if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks unfortunately you have not been successful.