People's Choice Credit Union 3.5★
A workplace for you to be, you
We might be a bit biased, but we think People’s Choice is a great place to work.
When you come to work at People’s Choice, you can be confident in knowing you’re joining an inclusive, friendly, and motivated team who value making a difference every day for our members, community, and the planet. We’re all about making a positive social and environmental impact too, proudly carbon neutral and a certified B Corp. Most importantly, we value and celebrate diversity and inclusivity, encouraging you to be you.
About the role
Our Corporate Reception team will be expanding the level of support provided to our business so we are now offering additional opportunities for customer focussed and proactive Coordinators or Receptionists to join their team.
As a Corporate Administration Coordinator you will provide a warm welcome to our members and employees visiting our Head Office. You’ll work autonomously and be responsible for the day to day running of the Corporate Reception and Executive area in addition to providing administrative support to the Executive Administration team in addition to the Property Services and Business Support Teams.
Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Greeting and welcoming internal and external visitors
- Ensuring our visitors are directed appropriately and employees are notified of their arrival
- Ensuring the Corporate Reception area runs smoothly by planning well and having oversight of the day to day operations
- Ensuring the Executive area is always presented to the highest standard
- Managing multiple demands from many areas of the organisation, including the corporate reception mailbox and room booking requests
- Ensuring office security is maintained by managing access to secure and non-secure areas
- Troubleshooting and supporting Video conference connectivity in Committee and Board room
- Arranging catering for the Board and Executive team
- Maintaining documentation storage and proactively updating Corporate Reception guides
- Providing support to the Business Support and Property Services team as required
Your positive, friendly and helpful attitude will delight visiting members and advocate our member-first focus. A high level of professionalism and attention to detail will ensure the Executive suite is well maintained and Executives are supported with their meetings. Additionally, we seek:
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team orientation with a strong customer service focus and
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of initiative
- Extremely flexible in your approach to your work with an ability to prioritize effectively
- Solid experience in the MS Office suite of products – particularly MS Word and Outlook
Why you will love working here
In this role you will be surrounded by a team who value you as a person and will work with you to reach your full potential. There’s also plenty of opportunities to take your career in new directions – even ones you might have never considered. From 1 March 2023, we’ll merge with Heritage, a similar-sized mutual just like us. This will create even more career and development opportunities as Australia’s leading member-owned banking organisation.
We know when you’re at your best we are too. At People’s Choice we are committed to working with you to maximise your work-life balance and ensuring you can live your best life both at work and at home.
- Career progression opportunities
- Ongoing training, coaching and support
- We value diversity and inclusion and a safe workplace for all
- Employee banking benefits and discounted insurances
- Paid volunteering days as part of our Good Squad
- Salary sacrificing options
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program for you and your immediate family members
- B-Corp and Carbon Neutral certified
- Corporate Health Cover, discounted car parking and other corporate discounts
Sounds like a great place to work, doesn’t it? We’d love to hear from you about this exciting opportunity. Click ‘Apply’ now and submit your application, including a cover letter and current resume.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion and support candidate requests for adjustment to accommodate disability, illness or injury, to enable everyone to equitably participate in our selection process.
Find out more about working at People’s Choice https://www.peopleschoice.com.au/about-us/careers