Join one of the most unique, fast paced and exciting businesses in Australia – Tan Lounge! Ever wanted to be able to tan 24/7? Well now you can. Tan Lounge is Australia’s first luxury spray tan lounge that grants members access 24/7 and allows non-members to tan from 8am – 8pm, 7 days per week.
As part of the businesses substantial growth over the last few years, Tan lounge is looking to grow our Brisbane based customer care team. This role allows you to work from home, giving the successful applicant flexibility to have work/life balance. The customer care team are responsible for all customer facing enquiries, including signing up new members, assisting with in-bound enquiries, contacting interested leads and remotely walking our guests through their appointment. The team member is one of the first points of contact for the business and is required to follow up on our customers experience with the lounge. Meaning the customer care team are with our guests from start to finish, always providing and maintaining exceptional customer service.
This role is also responsible for providing high quality administrative support to the Directors. Through assisting with email and calendar management, debt collection and marketing campaigns. The applicant will be required to anticipate, organise, and coordinate workflow to prioritize key business opportunities.
Proven Prior Experience in fulfilling the following tasks is required:
· Exceptional Customer Service Skills (Phone, SMS, Email and Face to Face methods)
· Rapport Building Skills
· Calendar and Email Management
· Personal Time Management Capabilities
· Liaising with Stakeholders at all levels
· Scanning and Electronic filing
· General Administration
The successful candidate must demonstrate experience in providing high level administrative support by displaying the following:
· Strong attention to detail
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to multitask, prioritize workload and meet deadlines
· Ability to work independently, proactively and displaying initiative
· Proven ability to work both autonomously and as part of team
Preferred Experience (Not required):
· Previous experience as an assistant, administrative experience or customer service-based role is highly favoured
· Ability to identify and lead improvements & efficiencies for the business
· Strong computer literacy skills with the capacity to work within data management and booking software systems and the Microsoft Office 365 suite
This role is best suited to a self-motivated individual, that is ready to grow with our business and build strong client relationships.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Part-time hours: 15 per week
Salary: From $150.00 per day
- Employee discount
- Work from home
- Flexible hours
- On call
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Christmas bonus