Customer Service Consultant
- Immediate start – Monday to Friday
- Full time hours (8 hours shifts between 7am and 7pm)
- Full Time opportunities available for the right candidates
Our Client is Australia’s leading supplier of industrial and safety products. Right now they are looking for experienced Customer Service / Administrators to join their friendly team based at Canning Vale, WA.
- Experience in an Customer Service / Call Centre role
- Experience in Administration / Data entry – Microsoft Office
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Excel
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Great work ethic with a positive attitude
As the successful applicant you will ideally have previous Customer Service / Call Centre experience. It will be your strong work ethic and “can-do” attitude that will see you excel in this role. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to learn and start a career with a market leader.
Please note that due to our strict Health and Safety policy we will require you to undertake a physical medical evaluation, along with a drug and alcohol screening test.
To get the ball rolling, please forward your resume!
Job Types: Full-time, Casual
Salary: $35.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- COVID Vaccination Status
- Customer service: 1 year (Required)
- Administration: 1 year (Preferred)
- Call centre: 1 year (Preferred)