As a leading distributor to the exciting & fast-paced hospitality industry, Reward Hospitality are game changers in their space. With 30+ locations nationwide, Reward Hospitality offers a full-service solution to our customers with an unmatched product, service & digital offering.
At our centre, we’re a large company with a very personal, small business feel. Our friendly community spirit is something that influences our day-to-day operations & our close-knit team are passionate about our business, and we are passionate about them too. We provide comprehensive training for staff to grow in their current roles and invaluable opportunities to build long term careers within Reward Hospitality.
Joining the Reward Hospitality family would give you the opportunity to get involved in the exciting & ever evolving world of hospitality, aged care, healthcare, education & mining industries. Our products are globally sourced, high quality, competitively priced, and our team are committed to designing, sourcing and delivering the very best products and service to our customers. At every level of our company, you’ll be working with talented & experienced individuals, in an inspiring, creative and energetic work environment.
We are seeking a highly motivated and adaptable Customer Experience Officer with a passion for providing exceptional customer service to join our expanding team. This high performing team interacts with a wide ranging customer base from the hospitality, healthcare and education industries across Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands.
This is a full time position working Monday to Friday based at our office located in Canning Vale with a fantastic team culture.
What you’ll be doing
- Working in a fast-paced customer service focused environment
- Proactively managing customer enquires across multiple platforms including, phone, live chat & email
- Processing sales orders, credits & return authorisations
- Product research and quotation preparation
- Maintaining our CRM Database of customer information and interactions
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external customers
- Identifying customer needs and providing solutions to ensure a positive customer experience
- Contributing to the development of a customer centric culture
What we are looking for
- Experience working in a fast-paced customer service focused environment
- Quick learner with the ability to navigate through multiple systems
- Be able to identify solutions and solve problems to ensure a positive customer experience
- Self-motivation with a strong team focus and the ability to work collaboratively
- High attention to detail and ability to process high volumes of data (alpha and numerical)
- Ability to communicate with a diverse customer base and demonstrate patience & empathy
- Knowledge and skills using PRONTO or similar platform and intermediate Microsoft Office
- Experience in a Contact Centre, Travel or similar customer service role would be advantageous
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our company in a role that will offer rewarding challenges and exciting opportunities. If you enjoy working in a culture that is professional, collaborative and one where you can make a difference, then this is the place for you!
Why work for Reward Hospitality?
We are a forward thinking established business with strong values and we believe our staff are key to our success. We are passionate about providing a productive and safe environment with good facilities. We value the personal development of all staff, and there are many opportunities for you to grow within our business.
- Ability to take part in Work-From-Home Thursday’s & Friday’s once initial training requirements have been fulfilled
- Further training and study opportunities
- A friendly and supportive team environment
- Good Work/Life Balance
- Staff discounts on our products
- Onsite parking
If you are interested, we’d love to hear from you!
To apply, please click the ‘Apply Now’ button to submit your cover letter and resume