Customer Service Representatives
Service NSW Grade 3/4
Central Coast – NSW
This recruitment will be used to fill current vacancies and to create a Talent Pool for temporary/ongoing, full time and part time opportunities that arise over the next 18 months.
About Service NSW
Service NSW is a NSW Government executive agency that joined the Department of Customer Service on 1 July 2019. We deliver world-class one-stop-shop services for customers, businesses and our partner agencies.
At Service NSW, a positive customer experience is our highest priority. We draw on the best in service delivery from the public and private sectors to provide leading customer experiences.
Customer Service Representatives are the face of the organisation and are required to be:
- Passionate about delivering positive face to face customer service experiences and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Digitally savvy, passionate about driving digital experience and enjoy engaging customers.
- Responsible for processing customer transactions and enquiries using a variety of computer systems as well as resolving customer complaints, whilst maintaining privacy requirements.
- Comfortable working to KPI’s achieving individual and team goals.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Customer service experience.
- Dealing with customers in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to read and adapt to different customer interactions.
- High attention to detail.
- Handling information with accuracy.
- Strong computer skills and ability to operate several computer systems.
This recruitment covers Service Centre locations across the central coast area of NSW, including Erina, Gosford, Hornsby, Toukley, Tuggerah, and Woy Woy.
Hours of Work
Flexibility is required to work on a rotating roster between the Service Centre’s operational hours which may include Saturdays. To find out more information about the hours of each centre visit Service NSW.
Full time: 35 hours per week & part time: 20 hours per week across a 5-day roster.
Service NSW Grade 3/4 – base salary for this role ranges between $64,592 – $78,769 (pro-rata) plus employer’s contribution to superannuation.
- Attach an up-to-date resume as part of your application
- List your preferred working location when prompted
For enquiries relating to the role please contact email@example.com
For enquiries relating to recruitment please contact Lauren Johnson via firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Wednesday 5th October @9:59am.
Working at Service NSW
At Service NSW we deeply value our customers and our team mates. We are an inclusive, diverse, caring and respectful team and a place where everyone can bring their whole self to work.
People with a disability are strongly encouraged to apply and we welcome a discussion regarding workplace adjustments to help maximise everyone’s opportunity to fully participate and contribute.
If you are a person with disability and need adjustment in the recruitment process, please contact the Recruitment team via email on CSrecruitment@customerservice.nsw.gov.au.
We pay our respects to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and Elders past, present and emerging and acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land, waters, culture and community we walk, work and live.