Are you a people person who thrives on providing an exceptional customer experience and love to chase that next sale? Also love food? This will be the role for you! So come join us and help us grow this exciting and emerging new category that is exploding all across Australia.
Lane’s BBQ is Australia’s leading BBQ seasoning and sauce brand. Made in Georgia, USA. Imported directly to us here in Brisbane where our mission is to ‘Bringing people together by Inspiring a greater food experience’. We have built our community of food loving legends through our own love of BBQ and food. Sharing that through our established social channels with our recipes, food photos, videos and humour. We have huge goals to achieve over the next 10 years and want you to come along the journey with us!
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
You are a customer service and sales ROCKSTAR and want to take ownership of rocking our retailers world with a keen eye to turn those relationships into sales. Work well in a team or independently to support our goals and objectives. You have a positive mindset with the goal of getting a job done in a timely manner while living our core values.
TASKS & RESPONNSIBILITIES
In this newly created role of Customer Service & Sales Coordinator., you will be reporting to the National Sales Manager with the role being internal at our Meadowbrook Office.
- Building & maintaining excellent customer relationships and ensuring first class customer service
- Securing and processing incoming sales orders
- Handling 40+ inbound and outbound calls per day
- Upselling additional ranging and new products
- Data Entry and Admin support to the Sales, marketing, and account teams
- Manage all customer enquiries including delivery enquires
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous customer service/sales experience
- Strong organisational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritise multiple tasks with excellent attention to detail
- The confidence, ambition and drive to pick up the phone and chase sales.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with CRM management (HubSpot a bonus)
- Team player with a willingness to WIN
A Will to Win
Being Grateful & Humble
WHY Lane’s BBQ
- BBQ lunches occasionally (do we need to list anything else)
- Fast growing and expanding company
- An opportunity to grow as we grow
- We are always learning, growing and improving.
- Working in our brand new warehouse and office which includes a purpose built kitchen for personal use as well as Lanes BBQ content creation!
- Fast-paced collaborative and friendly working environment.
If you would like to find out a little more about us and our products before applying. Check out our website and our social media accounts