The HiVE is searching for our next Customer Success team member to join our fun, dynamic and mission-driven team in our exciting and rapidly expanding global business. The role would be suited to anyone with a community engagement, sales, technology and/or relationship-building background. Knowledge or experience in community engagement or SaaS is valuable but not essential.
About the Role
Your role will span various existing account management, onboarding, support and sales strategies as part of our fun and energetic team. We have effective processes in place but love new ideas and innovation to complement current strategies.
- Day-to-day you will assist our customers to make the most of The HiVE using a mix of email, phone and in-person presentations (don’t be scared, our customers are awesome!).
- You will take initiative and be driven to help us reach short and long term global growth targets.
- Occasional national and international travel may be required from time to time to meet our clients and attend conferences.
- You’ll assist with developing content for existing and prospective customers.
- You’ll become a product expert (we are a tech company after all…)!
- But most importantly, you will make sure our existing and future customers receive the highest level of service!
- You are comfortable working in a smaller and distributed team.
- You care about our industry and customers. It is important to have strong communication skills and a friendly personality to build genuine relationships with our clients.
- You have a strong work ethic and are able to follow through and complete tasks/projects to deadlines.
- You are not afraid to look at the big picture and bring new ideas to the table.
- You have a passion for seeing direct results from your efforts. You can self-manage and work as part of a team.
- You enjoy constant learning; be prepared to take risks and be accountable to monthly goals, targets and metrics.
- You should have strong technical skills and want to become a product and industry expert.
- We use a wide range of software tools for customer support, customer relationship management etc. and various other email automation/ outreach tools – please include any relevant experience.
- Experience working in a ‘start-up’ tech environment is desirable.
About The HiVE
We are a fun, dynamic and high-performing team running an exciting and rapidly expanding global business based in Australia. We aim to provide a fun and casual working environment for our hardworking team. Your work will directly shape our business and your opinion will always be taken into consideration.
As global leaders in the Community and Stakeholder Engagement space, we provide government and private sector customers with online tools to help keep track of their interactions and communication with community members (people like you).
Our Community and Stakeholder Engagement products include:
- → Consultation Manager (https://www.consultationmanager.com/)
- → Social Pinpoint (https://www.socialpinpoint.com/)
- → The HiVE (https://the-hive.com.au/)
- This is a Full-Time role but we understand work-life balance so can offer flexible working arrangements.
- We offer long-term career opportunities as well as professional development and training opportunities.
- You can bring your dog to work (or benefit from others bringing their dog to work)!
- Regular team bonding activities
- Annual health & wellness benefit
- Last but not least, you will be part of a team that will support you the whole way.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 – $69,000.00 per year
- Professional development assistance
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
- Australia (Required)