- Permanent Full-Time position with a Top 5 General Insurer
- Exceptional employee discounts on a variety of insurances
- Excellent training and ongoing coaching provided
Hollard Insurance is part of the Hollard Group of Companies and a top 5 General Insurer in Australia and New Zealand. We underwrite a broad range of general insurance products, including motor, home, contents, business, and pet. Hollard’s unrelenting focus on diversity and inclusion, collaborative partnerships, and delivering great customer outcomes is at the heart of its business model, driven by its purpose of “Using our expertise, integrity and humanity to go further, together“.
We are a team of committed and caring, empathetic colleagues with a clear focus on delivering exceptional services to our customers, together. This role will be working on a rotating roster Monday to Friday, between 8am-8pm, and Saturday 8am-5pm.
We are seeking enthusiastic and hard-working individuals to join us across three different areas of our ever-growing organisation:
- Home Claims Consultants
- Motor Claims Consultants
- Customer Support Consultants
Your duties & responsibilities
- Receiving inbound calls via the Existing Claims line, providing customers with updates on the status of their claim and actioning any queries
- Providing accurate information efficiently and in relation to home and motor general insurance products
- Establishing new policies within agreed delegated levels of authority and you may need to update existing policies for our customers
- Providing our customers with empathy, certainty, guidance, support and final resolution of claim situations and enquiries whilst always doing so with excellent customer service.
- Maintain accurate customer and policy records on our systems via quality data processing
Your knowledge & experience
- Experience in a fast-paced customer service environment
- Passion for customer service and can offer a high-quality client experience
- Ability to achieve individual and team targets
- Experience in sales and service within a contact centre environment highly regarded
- Excellent communication and active listening skills with strong attention to detail.
Working at Hollard
At Hollard you will be part of a supportive, valued and committed team. You will enjoy a challenging and rewarding work environment, career progression opportunities, great employee benefits including:
- Professional and technical development
- Annual incentive program
- 18 weeks gender neutral paid parental leave
- Additional leave, including 5 well-being days each year and birthday leave
- Salary sacrifice additional annual leave
- Generous employee insurance discounts
- Novated lease options
- Corporate employee discounts from various retailers
- Wellbeing benefits e.g. vaccinations, health insurance discounts, mental wellness training professional memberships, EAP
Hollard is unapologetically committed to creating a workplace that values your diversity with a true sense of inclusion. We actively seek to hire for your different lived experiences (including as relate to disability, ethnicity, faith, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, gender diversity, sexual orientation, age, neurodiversity). These enhance cognitive diversity and psychological safety in our workplace for everyone.
Hollard proudly promotes flexible work including remote work, non-traditional work patterns, and work-family balance.
Even if you don’t meet all our selection criteria, we encourage you to apply.
Please note that a full background check will be completed on the successful applicant.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $60,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Monday to Friday
- Rotating roster
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Sydney Olympic Park, NSW: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Inbound call centre: 1 year (Preferred)
- Outbound call centre: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Australia (Required)