The Co-Group is a growing charitable, not-for-profit (NFP) organisation which provides workforce solutions to organisations within the disability and aged care industry. The Co-Group also offer a range of business support services including Recruiting, Rostering, Accounting, Payroll, Bookkeeping, NDIA Claiming and Funding Support.
About the Role
The Co-Group are looking for an experienced Data Entry Officer.
- This is a Permanent Part Time position (ongoing)
- 9am-5pm 2 x weekdays
- 16 hours per week (flexible)
- Kings Park office
- Salary packaging available (up to $15,900 a year, + meal/entertainment benefit $2650 a year)
To be successful in the role, you will require the following skills and experience:
- 2+ years proven experience in a data entry, processing and reporting
- High attention to detail
- Maintain high levels of accuracy of data across key systems
- Advanced ability in MS Excel essential. Intermediate ability with the MS Office suite of products such as Word, Outlook and SharePoint
- The successful applicant will also need to be a highly motivated individual, capable of working autonomously, have great interpersonal skills and a solution focused attitude.
- Experience in the healthcare industry (desirable)
How to Apply
If you are the person we have outlined above, then please apply by:
- responding to this ad
- Include your current resume that provides details (name, email and telephone number) of 2 employment related referees.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 16 per week
Salary: $32.89 per hour
- Flexible hours
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kings Park NSW: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Data entry: 2 years (Preferred)
- Australia (Preferred)