We are a growing digital team and are looking for a paid media & optimisation expert to join our team!
- Do you love working with conscious businesses?
- Do you enjoy data-driven digital marketing?
- Are you a problem solver?
Remuneration will be generous and based on your experience – up to $50/hr.
If you can answer YES to the following, then we’d love to hear from you:
- At least 3 years of digital marketing experience or equivalent in campaigns managed
- Love digital strategy development
- Passionate about reporting, analytics and data
- A wiz with Facebook ads, Google ads, YouTube ads, TikTok ads (LinkedIn ads optional)
- eCommerce experience with Shopify (optional)
- Proficient with ************* and have a knack for knocking out great creatives (optional)
Who are we?
We handpick our clients and only choose to work with companies that align with our values of enhancing people’s lives and the planet. We work with niches that include eCommerce, online courses, retail, fashion, community organisations and so many more.
We are based on the Sunshine Coast and this role will work remotely with regular Zoom calls together with in-person meetings depending on your location (preferably in SE Qld).
- Learn with a women-led team of fun & experienced marketing professionals based on the Sunshine Coast.
- Connect from home during the hours that fit in with your family and life schedule.
- Grow & work with conscious businesses to help them grow and do wonderful things for humans and the planet.
- Have fun with regular catch ups, bonuses and team events.
Please answer ONLY the following in your cover letter (no generic letters please):
- Where are you based?
- What specifically about the job description appeals to you?
- Can you answer YES to most of the 6 criteria above?
- What are your pay expectations?
- Can you provide a selfie video introducing yourself (completely optional but please don’t ask how to send *************’re a digital marketer!)?
You can answer the above in a message via LinkedIn or send an email via our site.
We’re looking for a team player who’s open to feedback and looking to become a long-term partner with an amazing team, so if that’s you, then please get in touch.