Paramount is a global media & entertainment organisation with some of the best known and loved brands in the world. Employing over 1,700 people locally, and a further 25,000+ globally, we deliver premium content through multiple platforms for the young (and the young at heart of course!).
We pride ourselves on creating content that gets people talking. What’s more, you’ll find all these great shows (and more) on our free-to-air channels (10, 10 Peach, 10 Shake, 10 Bold), subscription channels (MTV, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Comedy Central), our digital platform 10 Play and our new subscription video on demand service Paramount+.
THIS IS A PERMANENT FULL TIME ROLE BASED IN SYDNEY
Enough about us! What you’ll do as a a Digital Optimisation Manager
As the Digital Optimisation Manager, you will be predominantly responsible for A/B test planning, execution & reporting, digital journey analysis/market analysis (defining & discovering business problems/solutions) whilst developing & maintain key stakeholders within both your cohort and other cohorts within the 10 business.
What are we looking? What are some of the essential ingredients?
- Ideally 2-3 years of experience working with an optimisation platform (see below)
- If you’ve not got the exact experience maybe you’ve extensive experience in digital, you know how digital & tech teams work and you’ve contributed to meaningful change
- You’re tenacious, inquisitive/curious in your pursuit of solutions & problem-solving mentality
- Data literate/proficient and/or experience with Adobe Analytics (or equivalent)
Extra points for the following, but not necessarily required:
- Optimisation platform experience (Maxymiser/VWO/Optimizely/Sitecore/AB Tasty/Adobe Test &Target)
- Qualification in STEM, Marketing or Psychology
- Tag management knowledge/exposure (Tealium/GTM)
We could just list the numerous benefits our employees avail of every day. However, for now we’ll just leave you with how our employees feel about us:
• 92% of our employees stated they would highly recommend Paramount to a friend (Glassdoor)
• We hold a 3.9 STAR RATING, by far the highest rating in the media sector (Seek Company Profiles)
Paramount embraces differences and we welcome applications from people of all backgrounds regardless of factors such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property or birth. These grounds also include age, nationality, marital status, disability, place of residence and sexual orientation.
We recognise Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as Australia’s First Peoples, and the Traditional Custodians of the land where we live and work. We pay our respects to Elders, past, present and emerging, and we are proud to live in a country which is home to the world’s oldest living cultures.
We prioritise the health, safety and welfare of our people. As a result, we currently require all our employees who enter a Paramount premises to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 in alignment with our Vaccination Position. Please reach out with any questions or to discuss your personal circumstances.