We require a delivery driver to work remotely from the Distribution Centre in Virginia.
The area you will operate from and within is Gold Coast Local Government Area.
We will linehaul the delivery items from Virginia to a location at Nerang, whereby you and other field drivers await and receive goods from a linehaul vehicle.
You will be provided a company vehicle (LWB Van) with fully supported maintained (Inc Fuel)
About Auto Parts Group
Auto Parts Group (APG) is one of Australia’s most extensive service and repair components distributors to the mechanical, auto electrical, smash repair and cooling markets, with major distribution centres in each state and a national delivery footprint.
The customer is at the heart of APG, driving innovation and continual improvement. APG has built a strong reputation for utilising best practice processes and technology innovations supporting continuous improvement, quality of service and success.
About the role…
The primary role of the Driver is to undertake:
· responsible for the Safe delivery of automotive parts to our customers.
- customers’ deliveries to meet the deadlines by managing your daily workload and route
- Effectively and safely deliver automotive parts, manage pick-ups and process credits.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all clients
About you, skills and experience…
We are looking for someone with the right attitude and the ability to be adaptable, think on your feet, communicate efficiently and work well within a team.
We are looking for Drivers who:
- Have previous customer service experience, and enjoy building on these relationships
- Have the physical capacity to perform the duties of the role (including handling products of a heavy nature)
- Have a “C” drivers’ licence and a good safety record.
- Are safety aware and constantly strive to provide the safest work environment for themselves, team-mates and customers when completing deliveries.
About the work environment…
There’s never been a better time to join our dynamic team as we continue to deliver on our commitment to continuous improvement, embracing technology and our drive for safety.
Without a doubt, our most significant investment is in our team. We recognise that we can only achieve our business goals by attracting and developing the most talented people and giving them the proper development and the means and motivation to realise their full potential.
A driving force fuels us to deliver the ultimate customer experience, which is why we’re seeking individuals who can help us achieve our ambitious goals…. And it all starts with you.
APG has continued our strong growth throughout the pandemic. In addition, we have robust health and safety processes through our COVID safety plan to protect our people.
Please click on the “Apply” button and submit your resume.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $920.00 per week
- Employee discount
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
You will need to follow the APG COVID Safe Plan.
Provide evidence of your Vaccine Certificate as per the Government directives.
- Australian driver’s licence (Preferred)