The role The eDRMS Support Officer, in the Corporate Information Management Unit in the Governance, Assurance and Information Management Branch (GAIM) reports to the Senior eDRMS Systems Officer.
The role supports the Department of Health’s Records Management System (Content Manager) known as the eDRMS. The role provides support directly to users or through a helpdesk approach and supports the Corporate Information Management Unit with programs of work to improve approaches for testing of system changes, maintaining and implementing the quality assurance activities for eDRMS.
The position works with the business areas of the Department to support the use of eDRMS as a business enabling tool for records and information management, and will be involved in identifying projects to enable established users rationalize their access controls groups, and container usage within eDRMS.
The successful personYou will have:
- Demonstrated experience and skills in the configuration and administration of Content Manager or similar system
- Demonstrated experience prioritising, diagnosing and investigating incidents in accordance with agreed procedures to a successful resolution
- Experience in management of a technical service desk to meet service delivery targets and agreed service levels
- Ability to use or aptitude to develop linked dataset reporting in Microsoft 365 office suite tools (eg, sharepoint, PowerBi or Excel)
While not mandatory, a relevant qualification in data science, information management, or information security will be well regarded.
About usThe Department of Health is responsible for the overall management of the public health system in Queensland. We are an organisation that strongly believes in the need to work with people who value the goals of our organisation and who will thrive in our workplace. Working at the Department of Health is about making a difference.
Corporate Services Division provides business, corporate and operational services to the Department of Health and, in certain circumstances, to the broader Queensland public health system (Queensland Health, comprising the department and 16 hospital and health services).
The division is responsible for leading the department’s budget, financial reporting processes, human resource services, knowledge management, legal services, business enhancement and facilities management activities. More broadly, the division is also responsible for leading system-wide industrial relations activities, major capital infrastructure delivery projects, certain human resources functions undertaken on a system-wide basis, and other corporate services functions.
- A fast-paced, challenging and supportive environment
- Competitive salary + generous superannuation and leave loading
- Flexible working arrangements
- Diverse work culture
- Career training and development
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume and a cover letter (maximum 2 pages) outlining your skills and experience relevant for this role.This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.