Based in Mandurah, Western Australia, Practon Group is an electrical contracting company that services the resource industry throughout Australia.
An exciting opportunity currently exists for a motivated, confident Electrician who enjoys variety to immediately join our team.
This role includes the opportunity of regular Site/Remote Project work along with the local workshop work. While working in our Mandurah workshop we offer a 4 day working work with overtime at very attractive rates.
To succeed in this role, you would be an individual that enjoys working both autonomously as well as a team member in a fast-paced environment while meeting daily challenges.
To be successful, you will be able to meet the following criteria;
- Knowledge in the safe use of hand tools, various equipment and have a positive safety attitude.
- Have good communication skills.
- Current WA Electrical and Drivers Licence.
- Self motivated individual who can work as a team member as well as autonomously.
- Be able to read, understand and interpret schematic drawings.
- Have fault finding, diagnostic experience on a variety of electrical equipment.
Desirable but not essential;
- Electrical switchboard and panel building
- Previous WA Mine Site experience
- Understanding of scheduling and time frame’s
- EWP and Working at Heights
- Forklift ticket
- Provide First Aid (CPR within one year)
The successful candidates must be able to meet our pre-employment medical criteria, including drug and alcohol screening prior to an employment offer being made.
If this role interests you, please send your application, including your contact details, to:
Note; Practon Group will not accept unsolicited agency applications.