We are currently seeking applications from accounting students or graduates to commence part-time employment in our Spring Hill office, with the potential to turn into a full-time position.
Provide professional assistance with financial accounts, administration, and data entry services.
Assist with payroll, accounts receivables, accounts payables and data entry services in a professional and timely way, with a high degree of accuracy. Provide administrative support to CFO and other members of finance team.
Full training will be provided for each of these tasks and no experience is necessary.
All Aged Care is a dynamic and progressive not-for-profit aged care provider with an aim to provide a contemporary and dynamic approach to health care with a focus on wellness and re-enablement, at an affordable cost. All Aged Care employs a multi-disciplinary and integrated approach to health care utilising the skills of other health professionals to ensure the best possible care outcomes for clients.
Our organisational Values are:
- Diligence in supporting older people in the Australian and multicultural communities;
- Accountability to the organisation, our clients and their families;
- Ethical behaviour in the delivery of services and activities;
- Integrity of action always.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and attention to detail
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently to meet deadlines
- Enthusiasm for challenging engagements and problem solving
- Demonstrate a team player attitude.
We offer: –
- The opportunity to work as part of a supportive and professional team that encourages collaboration
- Ongoing training opportunities and career progression within our firm
- A friendly and supportive work environment
- A culture that values work / life balance
Applications should be submitted with a covering letter.
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 25 – 35 per week
Salary: $17.33 – $24.76 per hour
- Professional development assistance
- Day shift
- Flexible hours
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Spring Hill, QLD 4000: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Are you working towards a qualification in Accounting or Business?
- Australia (Required)